Photo credit: Business photo created by freepik – www.freepik.com
There is just a little information on Rakuten Ichiba, and you might not know how to place an order. This page explains how to buy from Rakuten Ichiba with plenty of pictures.
Once you get used to shopping on Rakuten Ichiba, your shopping options will be broadened since Rakuten Ichiba has everything. I highly recommend that you sign up with Rakuten Ichiba before you start shopping so that you can proceed with it smoothly. See this page for how to create an account on Rakuten Ichiba.
If you live outside of Japan, you need to use international shipping services such as Rakuten Global Express and Forward2me. See this page for 5 Japan-Based International Shipping Services, and don’t forget obtaining your shipping address in Japan.
⬇︎ I want the color “PM44”
- 1. Product title and details are here
- 2. You choose a color or size here（商品の種類を選択）
- 3. Price & shipping fees （送料）
- 4. Rakuten Points you earn on this order
- 5. Delivery method & condition for free shipping
- 6. You can copy texts
⬇︎ I recommend that you use translation services such as google translate and DeepL
to understand important information.
⬇︎ Other information on products can be found on the bottom of the page.
- 7. Choose a color first from the above-mentioned button “2” and tap ▽ next to the color you wish (Skip this step when you don’t need to choose a color)
- 8. Mark the color you wish
- 9. Confirm the quantity （数量）
- 10. Add to cart（かごに追加）
- 11. Proceed to checkout（購入手続きへ）
⬇︎ You will see this message upon adding the item to your cart.
- 12. Tap the shopping cart mark on the front page
- 13. Confirm what you added to your cart and tap the button （購入手続きへ）
- 14. Enter your Rakuten Ichiba ID
- 15. Enter your password for your Rakuten Ichiba
- 16. If you already have an account, tap the button #16（楽天会員の方はこちら）
- 17. If you don’t have an account, tap the button #17（会員登録されていない方はこちら） to sign up
(*See this page for how to create an account on Rakuten Ichiba.)
- 18. Messages from the shop (Please use the translation services)
- 19. Subtotal（小計）
- 20. Shipping fee（送料）
- 21. Rakuten Points you use on this order（ポイント利用）
- 22. Payment Due (Total)（合計）
- 23. Rakuten Points you will earn on this order（獲得予定）
- 24. Tap “変更” when you edit the information
- 25. Rakuten Points you use for this order（ポイント利用）
- 26. Coupon you use on this order（クーポン利用）
- 27. Payment method（支払い方法）
- 28. Delivery method（You cannot always choose the method）（配送方法）
- 29. Arrival date and time（You cannot always choose the date and time）（お届け日時）
- 30. Shipping address（お届け先）
- 25-1. Your current Rakuten points（総保有ポイント）
- 25-2. Partially pay with Rakuten Points（一部のポイントを使う）
- 25-3. Use all your points（全てのポイントを使う）
- 25-4. You do not use Rakuten Points on this order（ポイントを利用しない）
- 27-1. Select the credit card company（カード会社）
- 27-2. Credit card number（カード番号）
- 27-3. Expiration（有効期限）
- 27-4. Name（名義人）
- 27-5. Mark here if you wish to register your credit card information for further orders
- 30-1. The address you registered when signing up will appear here. Tap “編集” to edit address (If you shop on Rakuten Ichiba from outside of Japan, set the address assigned by the forwarder as delivery address here.)
- 30-2. Tap here if you want to receive the parcel at a place different from your default address
- 30-3. Fill in the blanks
- 30-4. Prefecture and city will be automatically filled once you enter postal code and tap the button #30-4
- 31. Newsletter preference. Remove the red check mark not to receive newsletters. (←This is an important point for me.)
- 32. Confirm subtotal, shipping fee, points you use on this order and payment due here again.
- 33. Tap the button #33（注文を確定する）to place your order.
⬇︎ You will see this page when your order is successfully processed.
- If you wanna know about Rakuten Ichiba more, see the following page: Rakuten – Japanese Best Shopping Site
- Rakuten has an amazing reward system. See the following page for how to earn Rakuten Points: 《Rakuten Ichiba》Tips on Earning Rakuten Points
- If you are looking for Japanese skincare products, these pages would help you. (All of the pages have links to Rakuten Ichiba’s product pages)
- If you are looking for Japanese cosmetics, these pages would help you. (All of the pages have links to Rakuten Ichiba’s product pages, too.)